Hello, friend, welcome to our website!
Senghor Logistics is located in the Greater Bay Area. We have good sea freight and air freight conditions and advantages and have rich experience in handling goods shipped from China to Vietnam and other Southeast Asian countries.
Our company signs contracts with shipping companies and airlines to guarantee the space and price. We can meet your needs whether it is a small quantity of cargo or large machinery and equipment. We hope to be your sincere business partner in China.
Check our strengths in the following parts.
Senghor Logistics has more than 10 years of industry experience, and has skilled and clear process experience in handling international shipping from China to Vietnam. We have sea, air and land transportation channels. No matter which shipping method you choose, we can arrange the shipment reasonably and deliver it to the address you specify.
In order for you to receive your goods as quickly as possible, we coordinate every step of the way in shipping.
1. According to the detailed cargo information you provide, we will give you a suitable shipment plan, quotation and shipping vessel schedule.
2. After you confirm our quotation and shipping schedule, then our company can carry out further work. Contact the corresponding supplier, and check the quantity, weight, size, etc. according to the packing list.
3. According to the goods ready date of the factory, we will book space with the shipping company. After the production of your order is completed, we will arrange a trailer to load the container.
4. During this period, we will assist you in preparing relevant customs clearance documents and providing certificate of origin issuance services. Form E (China-ASEAN Free Trade Area Certificate of Origin) can help you enjoy tariff concessions.
5. After we finish the customs declaration in China and your container is released, you can pay us the freight.
6. After your container departs, our customer service team will follow up the whole process and keep it updated at any time to let you know the status of your cargo.
7. After the ship arrives at the port in your country, our local agent in Vietnam will be responsible for customs clearance, and then contact your warehouse to make an appointment for delivery.
Do you have multiple suppliers?
Do you have many packing lists?
Are your products irregular in size?
Or your goods are large machinery and you don't know how to pack them?
Or other problems that make you confused.
Please leave it to us with confidence. For the above and other problems, our professional salesmen and warehouse staff will have corresponding solutions.
Welcome Contact Us!